Tuesday, February 15, 2011

L-O-V-E

What better way to show a little LOVE than a beautiful baby bump!

I had the honor of photographing my big sister, her hubby, and their little bump this weekend. This is my sis' first baby and I couldn't be more excited for her! They are an amazing couple and are going to be amazing parents! I can't wait to meet my sweet nephew!!

Here are some of my favorite shots from our day:











I realize that I haven't posted much crafting here lately. Just so busy with LIFE. Most of what I have been working on is for my sister's shower and I can't share yet. I will make it up to you after the shower! It's going to be fabulous!! ;)

Until then.......

Have A Blessed Day!!

2 comments:

  1. all of these pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You've done a great job! I just did belly photo's for my sister in law :) They're such a great keepsake!

    ReplyDelete