Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bedroom Makeover

As I mentioned before, I am in the middle of redecorating our Master Bedroom. I never did anything with our bedroom at our old house. I've made it a point to give all of our kids a special place of their own. A room that they will enjoy being in. They all have nice paint jobs and a theme but, our sad room has remained white walled and plain. Well, that will not be the case for much longer! I am on a mission!! My goal is to transform our room into a relaxing & romantic retreat. Here is a little sneak peek at our new wall color and some other items and colors that will be incorporated into the room. I'll continue to give you guys little peeks here & there throughout the process and then do a Big Reveal at the end. Until then, this is all you get:




No comments:

Post a Comment