Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Camera Strap Slipcover

I've been wanting to order a camera strap slipcover off Etsy for a long time now. I decided to try and make one myself and see what happens.
It didn't turn out too bad but, I think I want to play around with them a little more before I do a tutorial. My biggest problem was trying to figure out how to take a picture of it since it is connected to the camera. Silly me.... I didn't think to take pictures before I put it on!
(Wow! Is it just me or do those stripes make me look prego!!?? I am NOT by the way.)



I used two different fabrics. One is a cute floral print and the other is a soft minky dot.
(FYI...you really don't want to iron over the minky dots because then you are just left with minky...No Dots!! Ooooops!)

Well, that is about as good as the pictures are going to get. Now I'll just act like a big dork..



1 comment:

  1. Gotcha...now I see what kind of camera you are taking all these amazing pics with! And P.S...you look great mama! :-)

    ReplyDelete