Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Centerpiece


Since Spring has arrived I thought it was a good time to create a new centerpiece for my Dinning room table. I found these beautiful Tulips at Fresh & Easy and thought they would be great for a POP of color. I love yellow flowers!!


I grabbed a plain terra cotta pot from the garage and painted some fun polka dots on it to make it a little more Spring-ish/Spring-y???


I have also been working on THIS wreath that I found HERE and thought it would be really cute with the pot sitting in the center!

When it's time to change out my centerpiece I'll just throw a cute little bow on and hang that baby on the wall!

Viola!! A cute little touch of Spring and some fun Pops of color!


How about another look at those Tulips???...

Love it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That polka dot pot is adorable. I wish Spring would hurry up and get here!

    Your blog is adorable. Fun projects!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete