Saturday, April 10, 2010

Master Bedroom Update


I'm still in the process of redecorating my Master Bedroom.
I'm sure it will be a long process!! It just never seems finished!!
I had a gift card for Pier 1 to use up and had a chance to stop by the other day.
I was planning to purchase a Peacock feather wreath that I have had my eye on forever but, of course, they no longer have them! Why did I wait so long??? Looks like I may have to attempt to make one myself. Wish me luck! :)

I ended up finding.....


This really pretty Peacock picture frame.

And this basket/vase for one of my corners.
I needed something to fill in the empty space.
My Mom had these lighted branches that she wasn't using and passed them on to me.
I love the way it turned out!!

The rustic details in the basket are amazing!!
I love that store!!

I have a few more projects that I'm working on for the room and will hopefully have something to show you all soon!

Until then....
Have a Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment